WORK WITH US
CAREERS AT ITeC
Are you looking to work for a not for profit organisation supporting our community?
WHO WE ARE
The Illawarra ITeC is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering training and business advisory support services throughout the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Southern NSW Region.
We are not like many other RTOs. We don’t wait for surveys and audits to tell us what we can do better – we are out and about in the Illawarra and neighbouring regions, talking to everyone, always striving to do more, be more and give more to our clients, students, employees and partners. We are the place where everyone fits, and everyone has a voice, ensuring that every idea and perspective is heard and valued so that our services reflect the many facets of the community that we serve. We are dedicated to ensuring that our work, learning and business advisory environment is one that is wholly inclusive and completely diverse, in line with our company objective to provide wraparound training, employment pathways and support to those in our society who are most in need of it.
Senior Administration Officer - RTO
What’s the role?
We are seeking a Senior Administration Officer to support our Training Manager by leading the Training Administration Team to ensure RTO compliance is met and administration tasks are completed.
Who are you?
As part of our company values, we always recruit to add to our wonderful company culture and a warm and positive attitude, and a strong work ethic is a huge part of what we look for. You are a natural communicator with outstanding attention to detail and being able to work to schedule is part of your DNA – we are always super busy and providing the best possible service to our clients is what we are all about!
Why you want to work with us!
You will further develop and grow your skills in a way that is meaningful to you whilst also meeting company objectives. We always look to find ways that our staff can grow and diversify within our company before recruiting externally. You will be working in a small but amazing team who value cross-skilling and. will always share their skills and talents whilst also seeking to learn from you.
Whatever your age, cultural background, gender identity, sexual orientation, cognitive or physical ability or religion, you will be supported to grow and thrive at Illawarra ITeC.
Company perks include salary sacrificing options to maximise take-home pay, espresso coffee, fresh fruit and snacks, an on-site counsellor and a strong commitment to maintaining a mentally and physically safe environment at all times.
Knowledge, Experience and Licensing:
- RTO administration and supervision experience (in a similar role)
- Demonstrated experience using VETtrak and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience across the full scope of admin responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate competing deadlines effectively
- Proactive continuous process improvement and standardisation practices
- High level of interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and resolution mindset
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- A proactive, positive and One Team collaborative approach.
- NSW Working with Children Check or ability to complete
You must include:
- MOST IMPORTANT – Short Cover letter showcasing why you are the best person for this role and company! Applications without a cover letter won’t be viewed.
- Resume including details of two (2) professional referees.
Closing date: Friday 31 March, 2023, 5:00pm AEDT.
For any additional information, please email KateCarroll@illawarraitec.edu.au
Illawarra ITeC reserves the right to contact and interview suitable applicants prior to the closing date.