Enrolment Forms and Policies
Find below our enrolment forms, policy and procedure information.
Unique Student Identification (USI)
From the 1st of January 2015 if you are undertaking nationally recognised training delivered by a registered training organisation you will be required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) prior to beginning your course.
If you do not already have a USI you will need to apply for one:
If you don't already have a USI
If you have forgotten your USI
Smart and Skilled
If you’re a prospective student you may be able to get subsidised training for selected courses through the NSW Government program, Smart and Skilled. You can contact Smart and Skilled by visiting https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au or 1300 772 104
To be eligible, you’ll need to be:
- at least 15 years old
- no longer at school
- living or working in NSW
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
You may be eligible for fee exemptions when enrolling in a Smart and Skilled course if you’re:
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student
- a student with disability
- an Australian Government welfare recipient.
Smart and Skilled training covers:
- Certificate I to Advanced Diploma
- selected Foundational Skills courses
- selected traineeships
- all apprenticeships
- fee-free apprenticeships are available under this program for eligible apprentices
Vocational Education Training (VET) courses in schools are excluded.
NSW Skilling for Recovery
In partnership with the NSW Government’s Skilling for Recovery initiative, The Illawarra ITeC are offering Fee-Free courses for eligible students in a bid to help individuals develop their skillset for future employment in a range of sectors.
What is Skilling for Recovery?
Skilling for Recovery is an NSW Government program to provide fee free training to help job seekers retrain or up-skill as well as support school leavers to enter the workforce for the first time.
As an NSW Government Smart and Skilled training provider, The Illawarra ITeC can help eligible students obtain Skilling for Recovery funded training.
Am I eligible for Skilling for Recovery Fee-Free training?
To be eligible for fee-free qualification training under Skilling for Recovery you need to:
- live or work in NSW
- be aged 15 years or older
- have left school
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
You must also meet one of the following criteria.
- At risk of unemployment (as specified by the Department)
- 16 – 24 years of age (regardless of employment status).
What Courses Are Eligible Under Skilling for Recovery?
Available training includes full, nationally accredited, qualification courses as well as short courses in skills sets for job seekers.
For more information click the contact us link below.